Yes. Most mobile providers provide within-country call forwarding.

In other words, if your 2ndLine number is a US number, and your current mobile service provider (AT&T USA for example) supports call forwarding to any US number, then you can set up using your mobile service provider prescribed method. The 2nd Line number is just a destination number to receive a forwarded call.