To assist you with canceling your 2ndLine iOS subscription, please follow the steps outlined below:
1. Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
2. Tap on your name at the top of the Settings menu to access your Apple ID settings.
3. Next, select "Subscriptions" from the list of options. This will display a list of all active subscriptions associated with your Apple ID.
4. Locate your 2ndLine subscription from the list and tap on it to view the subscription details.
5. Within the subscription details, you should see an option to "Cancel Subscription." Tap on this option to initiate the cancellation process.
6. Follow any additional prompts or instructions provided by Apple to confirm the cancellation of your subscription.
Please note that upon cancellation, your subscription will remain active until the end of the current billing cycle. You will continue to have access to the premium features of 2ndLine until the subscription period expires.
- How do I unsubscribe?
- How can I disable auto-renewal?
- How can I verify if my subscription is canceled?
In case you opened this accidentally but want to know a similar answer for Android, here is the article.