Yes, you can add an extra layer of security to your 2ndLine app using App Lock with PIN Lock/Touch ID. Here's how:
- Open the 2ndLine app and Go to "Settings".
- As you scroll down the Settings page, you'll find the option labeled "PIN Lock/Touch ID".
- Tap the toggle switch next to it to activate. You can slide the switch or tap the right side to turn it on.
- Whenever you or someone else tries to open your app, it will prompt for your “Touch ID” for the 2ndLine app.
Now, anyone trying to open your 2ndLine app will need to enter your PIN or use your fingerprint (Touch ID) for successful access.
- Consider setting a strong PIN or Password for improved security, in your device settings.
- Remember your PIN/Password or keep your fingerprint sensor clean for a seamless experience.