Yes, your 2ndLine app subscription will renew automatically by default. Here's what you need to know:
How it works:
- The renewal occurs 24 hours before your current subscription ends.
- You will be charged for the renewed period automatically.
- If you don't want it to renew, you need to turn off auto-renewal.
Steps to turn-off auto-renewal:
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Tap on your name at the top.
- Tap on "Subscriptions".
- Find the "2ndLine" subscription and tap on it.
- You will see the next renewal date under your current active subscription price
- The only way to turn off auto-renewal is to cancel your subscription.
- Make sure to cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before the current subscription ends to avoid unwanted charges.
- You can still use your subscription until the current period ends, even after you cancel it.