How do I answer calls using my 2ndLine number on the app?
Modified on: Tue, 20 Feb, 2024 at 6:00 PM
Within the 2ndLine App, answering calls works just like a regular phone! Here's how:
- Look for the incoming call notification: When you'll receive a call, your phone will play your customized ringtone, simultaneously you'll see a notification on your phone screen with your 2ndLine number as the caller ID.
- Answer the call: Tap the "Answer" button that appears on the screen, and you will be redirected to the 2ndLine app.
- Start talking: Once connected, speak clearly into your phone's microphone. If needed, you can switch between a speakerphone or a connected Bluetooth device.
- End the call: When you're finished, tap the "End Call" button on the screen.
- Make sure your phone's ringer and notification volume are set to your desired level.
- You can customize your ringtone for your 2ndLine number within the app.
- If you're using a headset, ensure it's properly connected and configured for both audio input and output.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.